Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CraftyJC Challenge #16 – An inspiration from Ayesha

Today’s inspiration is from Ayesha Ahmed. Her blog is fully of such lovely original creative takes. And she is so generous with her tutorials too.

Off to Ayesha.. :)

Ayesha

"   My idea of spending quality time alone is with paper, glue, scissors, some ideas and possibilities are endless like our imagination.  Ever since childhood I have passion for paper craft, I loved being a part of craft classes at school or would spend the entire summer afternoon doing something crafty.  While working as an Assistant Manager for an MNC, I always took out time for my hobby from my busy schedule.  I loved participating in craft activities at office and whenever possible I made use of creativity in my work.  Now as a housewife I'm glad I can devote more time for my passion.  I hope in future as well I continue to learn and experiment with new crafting techniques everyday. "

And here is her awesome card
For a special woman 008

I used a Sarah Kay image and colored it using mixed media technique so you could see marker, pencil colours and glitter paint used in the image.  I have also added my handmade flower to it.  "

For a special woman 011

 

What gorgeous colouring!! :) Thanks for the great inspiration Ayesha :)

Now girls, please do leave some love to Ayesha and come back here to join us on this month’s special challenge  CraftyJC Challenge #16 – For a special lady

Cheers,
JC

7 comments: