Saturday, November 5, 2011

CraftyJC Challenge #11: An Inspiration from Hussena

Hey folks!! So the entries have started pouring in. We are really excited to see what your magic hands are churning up for this challenge!!

Our second inspiration is from the very lovely Hussena. She is a very talented crafter and her quilling works are ever so gorgeous. Over to her...

"Hi I am Hussena. A wife, a mother and now very much a crafter. I am a stay at home mom of two kids ages 12 and 5. I consider myself quite new to the blog world and have been blogging since Dec 2010. I was introduced to blogging because of my love for quilling. I used to browse the net a lot to get inspiration for designs and different forms of quilling and that's when I first came across Suganthi's blog "DAYDREAMS". Her blog inspired me to start my own blog and share some of my work. Though I am very much into quilling I have started to try my hand at other crafts too. And stamping is my new found love. The support of fellow bloggers has helped me a lot since I started my journey in the blog land. I am amazed and humbled by the generosity of my fellow bloggers who always extend a helping hand by giving tips, sharing tutorials and in some cases even craft supplies.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jaya for giving me this chance as a DT for this challenge and also for appreciating my recycling work and selecting me as one of the winners.
For this time's challenge, I chose to go with Palette #3, which is Yellow, Red and Blue. Here’s my take on it…"

Thanks for such an eye-catching inspiration Hussena! Your projects are always full of life, bright and colorful. 

So guys do hop over Hussena's blog to view her work and do leave some love!

Cheers,
Indira

14 comments:

  1. oh vow! those flowers are really pretty :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beauty Hussena! This image will stay with me all day as I rush through the day!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorjuss, what a pleasure to recieve a bunch of flowers that one can keep and look at forever, stunning, love it!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww.......gargeous flowers....lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely flowers there hussena..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!!! These are just superb Hussena! Would LOVE for you to do some flower tutorials on your blog! You do some amazing work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous creation Hussena.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright & HAPPY CREATION..... So FULL OF life & appeals to me to the core with freshness of every kind.... Kudos Sweets!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous doesnt even begin to describe this!! :))Sooo love that basket as well.. Awesome :))
    Thanks a lot girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank's everyone for your lovely comments and encouragement...it really makes my day when my work is appreciated...thank you all so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab bouquet of roses.... Love your punch craft... super gorgeous..!

    ReplyDelete