Holi is also know as the Festival of Colours
Every year we Indians have a lot of fun with colours.. now we challenge you to make a colourful anything – only that we want to see more than three colours.
This time our sponsor is the super generous Itsy Bitsy.
Itsy Bitsy is the No.1 Manufacturer and retailer of the most desirable hobby and craft products in India.Itsy Bitsy specialises in Papers, embellishments and tools for Quilling, Punching, Card making, Scrap booking, Paper crafting, Jewellery making and more, please visit http://www.itsybitsy.in/ to know more
The gift hamper is worth Rs.1105/- Checkout the picture below to see what is in stock!!
As always, awesome inspiration awaiting :)
The Usual Rules
- The entry MUST have more than 3 colours
- Please link directly to your post and not your blog
- You can link to a maximum of 6 challenges including CraftyJC Challenge
- Only new posts please. No backdated entries
- Please provide a link back to the challenge in your post
Thanks for the great participation for the previous challenge CraftyJC Challenge #14 – Valentine with non-traditional colours