Tuesday, January 3, 2012

CraftyJC Challenge #13: An Inspiration from Dr. Pritesh

Hello everyone!

Today we present our first inspiration for CraftyJC Challenge #13 - Something New. We have with us the very talented Dr. Pritesh who has carved a niche for herself in the blogland with her lovely quilling work.
Glad to have her with us today. Over to her...

"Hi! I am Pritesh and a first time Guest Designer on Crafty JC. When given the theme New Year, I could only think of "cool" colours, being here, surrounded by snow. The first colours that come to the mind are blue and silver. Blue for the bluish hue around because of all the snow and silver because of snow sparkling when those occasional sun-rays fall on the snow. Once a theme like New Year came to me, I couldn't resist but try a project using my most recent acquisition in crafting - Quilling. I am relatively new to quilling and I hope this project inspires you too to pick up paper strips and just roll, roll, roll........

The project is made in one of my favourite styles of quilling - dual colour combination. The 2012 is filled with another favourite - beehive technique (that I seem to have fallen in love with). I hope to be able to soon print a 2012 calendar and attach it to this project. I wish all the participants in the challenge luck and hope that 2012 brings in a lot of positivity and energy in your lives.

Season's greetings & hugs,
 - Pritesh"
Now isn't this such a breathtaking creation!! I totally adore it. So folks, do hop on to Dr. Pritesh's blog to check out more of her wonderful work and the tutorials that she shares with us from time to time.

Cheers,
Indira

1 comment: