Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Challenge 6 – An inspiration from Priya

I really think I should have asked all the DT girls to send me the card by post - no returns! :))  Looks at this cutie.. Soo adorable isnt it!


Presenting here Priya Sivaraj and her super cute card. Thanks Priya, for being part of the DT :)

"About Me

I am Priya from Chennai.Married with a 4 year old kid.I was working with a reputed software company and had resigned the job for my kid and to pursue my interests.
As early as I could remember , I had been passionate about crafts..And every relative of mine would have atleast one of my works with them.. either I gift them or they take away when they visit my house :)..






I had wanted to start a blog to showcase my art and craft works for a long time. Then my interests took a turn, after visiting so many card making blogs..they are my real inspirations , that urged me to start a blog immediately.Afterall blogging is all about getting inspired and inspiring.

After I started this blog November last year, I make more cards.. The people behind, who keep encouraging me with their sweet comments, are the driving force for my blog and I take this occasion to thank each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much girls.. :)

A Biggg thanks to Jaya for having made me top three and guest designer for this challenge #6.



About card
This is a Joy fold card, a big one.Made a matching chocolate box just for viewing pleasure.The image is downloaded from internet and colored.Added some heart embossings behind.

The flower below is made of many hearts ...Below orange layer is made of 4 hearts.




The above flower is hearts folded in half and tucked one inside other, this gives a 3D effect to the flower. Other flowers are from itsy bitsy and the butterfly is a silhoutte punch.




I added a small envelop inside to hide some secret messages ;)



Hope I was of some help to inspire you.Do participate in this challenge...All the best to you!!!"

That was super cute isnt it! Now please drop in at Priya's blog and leave some love. And then come back and play along.

Love,
Jaya

6 comments:

  1. It is very bright & beautiful Priya.. Kudos!!!

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a pretty card Priya!!love the PP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dats such a sweet card and image Priya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! love the tiny envelope! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete